The first floor has three bedrooms and two baths. The master bedroom has a king bed. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third has a double bed. Of the two first-floor bathrooms, one has a shower, the other a tub/shower combination.
The second floor has two bedrooms and one bath. Each second-floor bedroom has two twin-sized beds. The second-floor bathroom also has a shower.
The common areas on both floors are spacious. Each floor has its own kitchen, as well as dining and living area. The first floor also has a separate study/library.
There is a large enclosed porch at the east end of the house with ample wicker chair seating. This makes for a beautiful breakfast area with lots of sunlight.
The patio area has a Weber® 74″ professional stainless steel gas grill and a Weber® charcoal grill, chaise lounges and a table with a large market umbrella and chairs.
- Barntucket has central air conditioning, dehumidifying and heat, all propane gas.
- High Speed Internet plus WiFi throughout the property.
- Gourmet kitchen fully equipped (Sub Zero®, Kitchenaid®, Cuisinart®)
- Ample bed linens and towels provided
- Heavy duty Washer and Dryer
- Two Stereo Systems; downstairs with AM/FM, 300 disc CD player with CD library. The upstairs Yamaha stereo system has AM/FM with Bose speakers.
- Four Flat Screen HDTVs with remote control/Blueray DVD/VCR including a Sony Bravia® 46″ HDTV (upstairs) with a Bose® surround sound home entertainment system, Apple TV on both floors.
- Ample closet and storage space in each bedroom
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
- Beach umbrella, beach chairs, beach towels and two large coolers
- Precor Commercial Cross-Trainer – Elliptical/Bike/Stair/Rower
- Large yoga mat
- Daily maid service, catering and special requirements can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Barntucket is “pet friendly” with approval of the owner.
Barntucket makes an ideal site for wedding accommodations, small meetings, executive retreats or think-tank sessions. Call or email for additional information.